Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Aniruddha <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/04 04:26:49 UTC

Bus configuration not working for rsClient

HI Guys,

we are using cxf rsClient to call a third party REST webservice. The bean is
configured as follows:

<cxf:rsClient id=&quot;rsActivation&quot;
		address=&lt;some url>
		bus="#sdp-rest-client">
		<cxf:headers>
			<entry key="Accept" value="application/xml" />
		</cxf:headers>
</cxf:rsClient>

and the bean is used in the route as:

<inOut uri="cxfrs:bean:rsActivation" />

What we noticed is that the bus configuration specified in the bean
definition (bus="#sdp-rest-client") is ignored by the framework. But if we
specify the bus config as a property of the rsClient bean then it works:

<cxf:properties>
   <entry key="bus" value-ref="sdp-rest-client" />
</cxf:properties>

Can you please let me know how to get the bus configuration working by
specifying in the bean definition instead of property?

Thanks,
Ani

Re: Bus configuration not working for rsClient

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
how is your cxf bus named?
the following configuration should work for both spring and blueprint.

  <cxf:bus bus="sdp-rest-client">
  <cxf:rsClient ... bus="sdp-rest-client">