Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Geoffrey Corey <ge...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/20 22:02:13 UTC

Re: Can't download log4net (500 Error)

(Adding log4net's dev list as well as original poster)

Hi Apache Logging log4net,
Please fix your download page(s) by setting the execute bit on your CGI
files and committing the changes to subversion.
This is not a new error, but it is one we have previously fixed manually.
We are however not doing that anymore, but instead require that projects
fix the issue upstream.

With regards,
Geoffrey on behalf of Infra.

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 7:08 AM, Samantsov Alexander <samantsov.aa@gmail.com

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2015-02-20, Geoffrey Corey wrote:

> Hi Apache Logging log4net,
> Please fix your download page(s) by setting the execute bit on your CGI
> files and committing the changes to subversion.

Done, thanks for the report!

Stefan