Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by me...@students.iitmandi.ac.in on 2017/02/13 04:59:44 UTC

Console Proxy Error

Hi Everyone,

So after the Secondary storage giving me troubles, it is console proxy now.
It reads up and running.

But however,When I make a new VM and want to set it up using the console
view, it does not work.

I used the following url to check what is the problem.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/View+Console+and+Console+Proxy+Troubleshooting

The first step, where ps aux| grep -v grep| grep com.agent.AgentShell is
typed, there is no response. The following steps do respond the way they
should.
To debug, I checked if the Cloudstack-agent/management server and java are
running on MS. They are.
I also checked if service cloud is running on CPVM and it is.

Could you please guide me, what to do?

I have been wanting to run this cloudstack 4.9 installation successfully
for some time now. But some error pops up everytime.

Regards
Merlin

Re: Console Proxy Error

Posted by Suresh Anaparti <su...@accelerite.com>.
Hi Merlin,

It seems Agent is not running in CPVM. Can you please post the log /var/log/cloud/cloud.log in CPVM. Also, reboot CPVM and observe the boot logs. If you find any errors, please post them.
If agent is running in CPVM, check its connectivity to MS at port 8250.

Regards,
Suresh

On 13/02/17, 10:29 AM, "merlin@students.iitmandi.ac.in" <me...@students.iitmandi.ac.in> wrote:

[...]

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.