Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Gopalakrishna Thulasiram <g_...@yahoo.com> on 2011/04/15 07:04:13 UTC

Re: Delivery reports about your e-mail

Thanks so much for the intimation.I am unable to use attachment as I am on Linux and file sent is a .com file.Kindly let me know in case you are still facing the issue.Please do advise me if I need to take any further steps.

Regards,
Thulasiram G.

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <ma...@gmail.com>.
LOL
we need to procure a windows machine, in order to setup a testing environment :)

--
Maurizio Cucchiara