Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Samuel Doyle <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/01 19:42:50 UTC

devmina is bouncing emails sent from Yahoo again

More complaints from spam filter. Please don't force me not to use Yahoo
I've been using it since 97. :(

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

:
140.211.11.133 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 552 spam score (5.7) exceeded threshold

Re: devmina is bouncing emails sent from Yahoo again

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
I have sent an e-mail to infra-team to get more info regarding to your mail
being filtered. May be some ads are added by yahoo at the end of your mails
which are regarded as spam...

Emmanuel

--
Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny

Re: devmina is bouncing emails sent from Yahoo again

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Are you using rich text format?  If so, please try again with plain text
message.

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6