Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2004/06/06 03:17:18 UTC

Re: How-to build *RC3* from source

Hi Sean,

There is currently no way to rebuild a set of plugins that was bundled
with a Maven release unfortunately. Other than that what you've done is
correct. You can acheckout a specific release of plugin by the tag for
that plugin's release.

Alternatively, you can use the maven:installer goal on the maven tree to
build a maven release using the latest plugin *releases* from your CVS
checkout (it will download the releases rather than build them).

- Brett