Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/22 11:51:34 UTC

[HEADS UP] Removing NMR assembly and moving examples to features

L.S.,

Just a quick heads up for a few upcoming changes - as we discussed last
week, I'll be removing the NMR assembly and moving examples from NMR to
Features at the same time, so that's likely to become a bulky commit ;)

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Re: [HEADS UP] Removing NMR assembly and moving examples to features

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Most of the work in moving examples and making sure they end up in the
right assembly type is done by now - next on my todo list is updating the
README.txt files and writing an examples guide to go with this, but we
should be done with the messy and/or bulky commits (you'll probably see
both kinds on the commits mailing list ;))

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com