Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2016/12/22 20:35:01 UTC

[VOTE]: Apache Thrift 0.10.0 RC1

All,
I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Thrift 0.10.0 release.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/thrift/0.10.0-rc1/thrift-0.10.0-rc1.tar.gz

The release candidate was created from the 0.10.0 branch and can be
cloned using:

git clone -b 0.10.0 https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/thrift.git

The release candidates GPG signature can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/thrift/0.10.0-rc1/thrift-0.10.0-rc1.tar.gz.asc

It has an MD5 sum of 795c5dd192e310ffff38cfd9430d6b29

The CHANGES list for this release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=thrift.git;a=blob;f=CHANGES;hb=0.10.0

Packaged client libraries are available for testing at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/thrift/0.10.0-rc1/lib/

The deb package repo is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/thrift/0.10.0-rc1/repo/ubuntu

The windows compiler is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/thrift/0.10.0-rc1/compiler/windows/thrift-0.10.0-rc1.exe

Please download, verify sig/sum, install and test the libraries of your
choice.

Due to the holidays the vote will close one week from today:  12.29.16 at
12:00:00

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Thrift 0.10.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Thrift 0.10.0 because...

-Jake

Re: [VOTE]: Apache Thrift 0.10.0 RC1

Posted by Jake Luciani <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 nice work!

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jake Luciani <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
http://twitter.com/tjake

Re: [VOTE]: Apache Thrift 0.10.0 RC1

Posted by Jens Geyer <je...@hotmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
+1

Posted by Randy Abernethy <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
+ 1 (non-binding).

Tried 0.10 with Apache Airavata thrift models and all tests ran just fine. Looking forward for the release.

Suresh