Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/02/13 05:44:00 UTC

Fwd: Deploy "Testing Security Example" in Geronimo

Hi Winni,

That's a recent change in Geronimo which deals with a potential issue
where security constraints are not enforced due to no security being
configured.  I'm not sure where the best doc is for that.  Perhaps one
of the other devs might have a quick link to share.

-David

Begin forwarded message: