Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/15 19:28:16 UTC

Click 1.5-RC1

Hi all,

Any objections to push out RC1 this weekend or should we wait a while
still?

There have been a some minor issues since M3 which needs testing, but
nothing major.

kind regards

bob

Re: Click 1.5-RC1

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Doesn't seem like a good weekend to do the release after all.

Sourceforge is busy migrating mail lists and I cannot access the shell
service at the moment.

I will try and do a release during the week.

regards

bob

Re: [Click-development] Click 1.5-RC1

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 Sounds good to me.
I will report back with application testing towards the end of this week.

regards Malcolm Edgar