Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by William Suetholz <ws...@centonline.com> on 2012/07/27 22:49:24 UTC

Replicated/Mirrored Database Configuration

Hello,
  Has anybody configured JAMES to work with the mailstore database being
replicated?  The replication is for a disaster recovery site, that may
at times be the "live" server, and I need to allow for some overlap.

Thank you,

Bill

Re: Replicated/Mirrored Database Configuration

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Atm, We don't have a distributed message UID generation/lookup, so
running two simultaneous James instances to server IMAP will not work.

Thx, Eric

Posted by William Suetholz <ws...@centonline.com>.

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi Bill,