Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Hayri Volkan Agun <vo...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/08 20:02:02 UTC

Spark LBFGS Error with ANN

I am using Multilayer Percertron Classifier. In each training instance
there are multiple 1.0 in the ouput vector of the Multilayer Perceptron
Classifier. This is necessary. With small number of training data I am
getting the following error

*ERROR LBFGS: Failure again! Giving up and returning. Maybe the objective
is just poorly behaved? *

What is the problem? My objective output is a vector for instance :

[1.0 0.0 0.0 1.0] is my label with 4 double values. My network topology is
100,20,4.

Thanks in advance
Hayri Volkan Agun
PhD. Student - Anadolu University

Re: Spark LBFGS Error with ANN

Posted by Hayri Volkan Agun <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the info.
I modified the code and used sigmoid at latest layer. It worked correctly
with 2-3 layer.

Thanks...

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 8:51 PM, Ulanov, Alexander <alexander.ulanov@hpe.com

Posted by "Ulanov, Alexander" <al...@hpe.com>.