Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alberto Patino <pa...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/15 02:04:26 UTC

[RAMPART] Which is the official rampart home page?

Hi guys!

I'm trying to download RAMPART module 1.3 RC1 to run samples with
Axis2-1.3 as suggested by Ruchith , but I'm stuck trying to find the
RC1 version

I think the page:

http://ws.apache.org/rampart/

is the official one, but I don't see the link in the main page of apache,

On the other hand I found the RC1 version in the Ruchith blog:

http://ruchith.blogspot.com/2007/08/apache-rampart-13-rc1-is-available.html

And lastly, rampart info is found under the modules section from the axis2 page:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/modules/rampart/1_3/security-module.html

Could it be possible to gather all the
Rampart related information into the http://ws.apache.org/rampart page?

Thanks a lot

--
Don't be evil!!!

Re: [RAMPART] Which is the official rampart home page?

Posted by Alberto Patino <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your answer

Now it's clear for me where is the main page for the rampart project:

http://ws.apache.org/rampart

2 weeks ago I tried to find the address of the mail list for the
rampart project but I was looking in the wrong place: the axis2
project main page, so I couldn't find it

By the way I'm running the RC1 against Axis2-1.3 and all is running
except by minors fixes to the build.xml and client code, and well,
updating the client certificate too

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

www.ruchith.org