Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ronan O'Connell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/03 19:20:25 UTC

Unit Test InMethod DataGrid

Hi,

Does anybody know how to check the values of individual cells of an
InMethod DataGrid/Treedrid. in a unit test?

Looking at the output of WicketTester.debugComponentTrees() I can see
that the grid row is the deepest level with a wicket id:

NFO  - BaseWicketTester           - path
panel:storyGrid:form:bodyContainer:body
com.inmethod.grid.datagrid.DataGridBody
INFO  - BaseWicketTester           - path
panel:storyGrid:form:bodyContainer:body:row
com.inmethod.grid.common.AbstractPageableView
INFO  - BaseWicketTester           - path
panel:storyGrid:form:bodyContainer:body:row:1
org.apache.wicket.markup.repeater.Item
INFO  - BaseWicketTester           - path
panel:storyGrid:form:bodyContainer:body:row:1:item
com.inmethod.grid.common.AbstractGridRow
INFO  - BaseWicketTester           - path
panel:storyGrid:form:bodyContainer:body:row:2
org.apache.wicket.markup.repeater.Item
INFO  - BaseWicketTester           - path
panel:storyGrid:form:bodyContainer:body:row:2:item
com.inmethod.grid.common.AbstractGridRow

I've looked at those component classes and can't see anything helpful in
them.

Hoping I'm not missing the obvious,
Ronan

Re: Unit Test InMethod DataGrid

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
what about grabbing the model behind and checking that instead?