Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Edward Muller <ed...@interlix.com> on 2003/02/05 22:51:17 UTC

[users@httpd] Suexec on RedHat 8.0/Apache 2.0.40-11

I am having a problem I've never run into before using suexec.

I have a script in:
/var/www/www.learningpatterns.com/cgi-bin/wwsympa.(fgci|pl)

I've activated mod_suexec and I also have the RTR frontpage extensions
installed (at my customers request).

I am trying to run the above cgi script but I get a 500 error and the
following is in the logs:

cannot get docroot information (/var/www)

/var/www is accessible by all users involved.

Can any help and point out the stupid thing I am probably forgetting?

--
Edward Muller

Interlix - President

Web Hosting - PC Service & Support
Custom Programming - Network Service & Support

Phone: 417-862-0573
 Cell: 417-844-2435
  Fax: 417-862-0572

http://www.interlix.com