Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Cassie <do...@apache.org> on 2008/09/23 01:28:48 UTC

Going on vacation for a while

Hey guys -

I'm going on vacation for a while (> 1 month) and wanted to give you all a
heads up that I probably won't be active here for that time. I'm sure that
the other java social committers (Ian, Paul, Louis, Evan, etc) will watch
the social patches and bugs though and no one will even notice that I am
gone :)

I'm going to clean up some bugs and patches today and then I'll be cutting
down on my activity but will be around for the next two weeks.
Hope everyone has a good October!

- Cassie

Re: Going on vacation for a while

Posted by Ropu <ro...@gmail.com>.
Have a good one!

--
R o p u

Re: Going on vacation for a while

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com>.
Hope you'll have an amazing 4 weeks of vacation Cassie, it's well deserved
I'm sure!

Posted by Cassie <do...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
Cassie,