Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Benoît Clouet <be...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/04 15:51:57 UTC

Cxf-bc + file-bc -> unsupported MEP

Hi,

I'm currently trying to implement a cxf-bc consumer to file-bc sender
exchange. A WSDL defines the messages (IN and OUT) and is referenced
by the cxf-bc. The client of the cxf web service expects some ack as a
response to the webservice call.

An XML to csv transformation is done at file marshaller level.

My first try results in an unsupported MEP error. I guess it is
because the file-bc only supports in-only MEP.

I know I could achieve this by using a bean-se, but I really would
like to leverage the file component functionalities.  Is there a way
to work this around either at the cxf level or by using some other
component like the camel-se ? Should I consider another approach ?

Benoît

Re: Cxf-bc + file-bc -> unsupported MEP

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for the update Benoît.

I will create a jira task to add more MEP into servicemix-bean component.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
---------------------------------
  HomePage
http://www.nanthrax.net
---------------------------------
  Contacts
jbonofre@apache.org
jb@nanthrax.net
---------------------------------
  OpenSource
BuildProcess/AutoDeploy
http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net
Apache ServiceMix
http://servicemix.apache.org
-----------------------------------
PGP : 17D4F086

Re: Cxf-bc + file-bc -> unsupported MEP

Posted by Benoît Clouet <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Besides use the camel way, I think you also can insert servciemix-bean
endpoint between servicemix-cxf-bc and servicemix-file, the
servicemix-bean endpoint play the role both as provider (for cxf bc
endpoint InOut) and consumer(for file endpoint InOnly), like you do the
bridge yourself in bean endpoint. By this way, you can control to put
something you want to the MessagExchange back to cxf bc, which in turn
back to the externel client.
For example, if your bean fail to send InOnly to fileendpint (something
like timeout), then you can set faultmessage of MessagExchange back to
cxf bc, if send InOnly to fileendpoint successfully, then set outmessage
content like "OK" of MessagExchange back to cxf bc.
Freeman

--
Freeman Fang

Re: Cxf-bc + file-bc -> unsupported MEP

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Correct, processInOut method in ProviderEndpoint only raise the exception.

 From my point of view, it makes sense to support InOut MEP at least in

Posted by Benoît Clouet <be...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.