Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/13 14:25:16 UTC

Re: CAS Editor questions

On 1/25/11 2:45 PM, Peter Klügl wrote:
>  Thank you for your answers. I'll follow your instructions and get
> back to you, if there are problems.
>
> About the key bindungs: I propose "," and "." in combination with CTRL
> and ALT

I created a jira issue for this change:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-2125

Do you know how to register a key binding which is combined with the ALT
key?

I tried something like this
setActionActivationCode("WideRightAnnotationSide", '.', -1, SWT.ALT);
but that does not work on OS X, because the character is also modified
by the ALT key.

Until I found out how to use the ALT key I will use CTRL in combination
with , . n m.

Jörn

Re: CAS Editor questions

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
On 4/13/11 2:31 PM, Peter Klügl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> hmm, I don't know. I only use key bindings with commands. Something like:
>
> <extension
>          point="org.eclipse.ui.bindings">
> <key
>             commandId="de.uniwue.tm.textmarker.ui.apply.script"
>             contextId="org.eclipse.ui.contexts.window"
>             schemeId="org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration"
>             sequence="M1+M3+T">
> </key>
> </extension>

Nice, I guess I should also do it like this.

Thanks,
Jörn

Re: CAS Editor questions

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Hi,

hmm, I don't know. I only use key bindings with commands. Something like:

<extension
          point="org.eclipse.ui.bindings">
<key
             commandId="de.uniwue.tm.textmarker.ui.apply.script"
             contextId="org.eclipse.ui.contexts.window"
             schemeId="org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration"
             sequence="M1+M3+T">
</key>
</extension>

But "n", "m", "," and "." are also fine :-)

Peter