Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by John Weachock <jw...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/12 16:45:33 UTC

Questions about job submissions / RabbitMQ

Hi devs,

Doug and I are tryinng to understand the flow of events that happens when a
job is submitted through Airavata. Currently, we have a local Python client
that creates and submits a  job to `gw56`, and then we're checking the
RabbitMQ dashboard. From there, we can see that it has received the launch
messages, but we're unable to obtain any information about them. The Python
Airavata client is unable to provide us with any information about the
experiment status or details, and the RabbitMQ dashboard is unable to fetch
the messages.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be the case and how we can work
around it?

Thanks,

John

Re: Questions about job submissions / RabbitMQ

Posted by Eroma Abeysinghe <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

I am not the best person to answer but thought it might direct you on the
right direction.

In Airavata API there is a method called getExperimentStatus. By giving the
authtoken and exp ID you can obtain experiment status.
you need to have a python sample and call this method.

Hope this helps
Also please upload your python samples to git

Thanks, Eroma

--
Thank You,
Best Regards,