Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by padma priya chitturi <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/17 07:24:56 UTC

worker logs found but have nothing written.

Hi Team,

When i submit a topology, the workers were initiated but the workers logs
have nothing written. I could see blank worker logs. Also, the storm
directory which has the workers in not showing heartbeats. What could be
the issue and how to debug it ?

Thanks,
Padma Ch.

Re: worker logs found but have nothing written.

Posted by FangKun Cao <ca...@gmail.com>.
Check if topology.max.task.parallelism <= 0 ?

--
Best wishs!
Fangkun.Cao