Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Aaron Zeckoski <aa...@vt.edu> on 2009/04/24 20:18:39 UTC

Running tests in eclipse?

I am having trouble getting the tests to run while in eclipse. Does
anyone else have this working and if so, can you post the process you
might have used for getting the project imported into eclipse.
Apologies if this is documented somewhere, RTFM is appropriate if so.
:-)
-AZ

--
Aaron Zeckoski (aaronz@vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - Cambridge University

Re: Running tests in eclipse?

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Aaron Zeckoski schrieb:
> I meant any tests but it is possible that the ones I tried were
> integration tests only. I was trying to run the launchpad tests to

Yes, the tests in launchpad/testing are all integration tests.

> figure out what silly thing I had done wrong. I ended up resorting to
> simply building and running the tests like so:
> cd launchpad
> mvn clean install -fbase/pom.xml
> mvndebug install -ftesting/pom.xml

You could also just run the integration tests without installing:

cd launchpad/testing
mvn clean integration-test

> Perhaps not an ideal solution but for developing the launchpad and
> debugging it works well enough.

Yes, true.

Regards
Felix