Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jose María Zaragoza <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/25 19:11:20 UTC

Re: Weird behavior [SOLVED]

Hello:

Finally the problem was about TTL parameter ( 10 seconds ) and the
clock configured in each machine. As the difference in clock between
both machines was greater than 2 minutes, the messages were discard

My solution is :

- to synchronize the clock in every machine
- TTL per message = 5 minutes

Regards