Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2008/07/29 20:40:50 UTC

[ApacheDS] What's the deal with two members for attrIds and attrOids in LookupOperationContext

LookupOperationContext is really confusing now Emmanuel.  It has these two
member for both the attribute Id and the OID.  What was your intention here?

Alex

Re: [ApacheDS] What's the deal with two members for attrIds and attrOids in LookupOperationContext

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> LookupOperationContext is really confusing now Emmanuel.  It has these two
> member for both the attribute Id and the OID.  What was your intention here?
>
> Alex

I have no F* idea ... This might have had some kind of value, far in the
past, or maybe this was needed, but now, checking this class, it sounds
like a big YAGNI to me ...

Just remove the OIDs stuff !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny