Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gabriel Belingueres <be...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/06 18:46:39 UTC

problem configuring JDBCRealm from admin tool 5.5

Hi,
 I have a problem when configuring a JDBCRealm from the admin tool.
I use no digest algorithm, so I leave the text field in blank, but the
generated server.xml file includes an oughfull:
  digest=""
 attribute, so Tomcat throws me an exception telling me that it can not find
the required ("") digest algorithm.
 I remove the offending line and it works perfectly. Unfortunatelly, my
hosting service only allow me to use the admin app.
 How can I tell from the admin app that don't generate the digest
attribute????
I already test it with: "No", "NO", "NONE" y "null" but doesn't work.
 Please anyone knows how to solve the problem?
 Thanks in advance
Gabriel

Re: Admin account -> embedded tomcat in netbeans

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <Ge...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Jay,

Did you find the answer to your problem?

If not, I can help. (Basically, don't edit tomcat_users.xml in the
NetBeans installation directory, but in the NetBeans user directory
instead.)

-- Geertjan

Posted by JA...@dstsystems.com.