Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pankaj Lall <pa...@palindromesoftware.com> on 2007/06/26 11:41:21 UTC

How to remove an appliction from ofbiz.

Hi

I'm facing problem in removing applictions from ofbiz. Like I want only
catalog, content, order and party. Leaving this 4 I want to remove all other
application like accounting, facility, Marketing, Manufacturer, And
WorkEffort from Ofbiz.

--
With Regards
Pankaj Lall

Re: How to remove an appliction from ofbiz.

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The best, or easiest, thing to do is disable the webapps and leave all of the entities and services and such in place. This can be done by editing the various ofbiz-component.xml files and commenting out the desired webapp elements.

-David

Posted by Vikash Anand <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pankaj;
              You need to delete the directories and also find
interdependencies in applications. Also check components-load.xml file for
remaining components that you wish to remove.
Thanks and Regards;
Vikash Anand.
Sr. Software Engineer.