Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rahul Pilani <rp...@3ptsoft.com> on 2005/08/12 01:57:19 UTC

creating jars off the nightly builds

I don't think is problem is myfaces specific, but wanted to know if anyone
else was experiencing this?..

I am using java 1.5, and when I try to build a jar of the myfaces nightly
build, I can't use that jar in my projects, the compiler gives me an
IndexOutOfBoundsException. I guess this is because of the new zip format
that java 1.5 is using. When I run the same build using java 1.4.2 , the jar
works perfectly. Anyone have any ideas on correctly building the jar using
1.5?

Thanks

Rahul

Re: creating jars off the nightly builds

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Then I really don't know, I am using 1.5 for both and it works a charm.

Tell us if you find anything out!

(Maybe it's OS dependent - I am running on Windows here)

regards,

Martin

Posted by Rahul Pilani <rp...@3ptsoft.com>.
I am using 1.5 in my project.