Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Mick Semb Wever <mc...@apache.org> on 2013/11/08 11:14:16 UTC

[VOTE] Tiles 3.0.3 Release Quality

ClamAV 0.96.5

The Tiles 3.0.3 test build has been available since Wed, 06 Nov 2013.

Release notes:

* Bug fixes to OptionsRenderer (TILES-557 + spring-3.2 compatibility)
* Improved (and ability to disable) caching on OptionsRenderer
* Support for Java5 dropped
* Bug fix: Tiles.xml definitions not reloaded when using expressions (TILES-573)

 * http://people.apache.org/builds/tiles/3.0.3

Maven 2 staging repository:

 * https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetiles-084/

If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
a vote on its quality:

 [ ] Leave at test build
 [ ] Alpha
 [ ] Beta
 [ ] General Availability (GA)

Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

~mck

--
"People only get lost in thought because it is unfamiliar territory."
Paul Fix

| http://github.com/finn-no | http://tech.finn.no |

Re: [VOTE] Tiles 3.0.3 Release Quality

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 4:14 AM, Mick Semb Wever <mc...@apache.org> wrote:
> If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
> a vote on its quality:
>
>  [ ] Leave at test build
>  [ ] Alpha
>  [ ] Beta
>  [X] General Availability (GA)

+1 GA.

Greg

Re: [VOTE] Tiles 3.0.3 Release Quality

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mick,

I'll try to take a look at this today and offer my vote.

Thanks,
Greg

Posted by Mick Semb Wever <mc...@apache.org>.
ClamAV 0.96.5

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 2:14 AM, Mick Semb Wever <mc...@apache.org> wrote:
> The Tiles 3.0.3 test build has been available since Wed, 06 Nov 2013.
>  * https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetiles-084/
>  [ ] Leave at test build
>  [ ] Alpha
>  [ ] Beta