Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roberto <rm...@montefiore.ch> on 2004/11/24 18:01:33 UTC

Maybe OT...

Dear sirs,
got a problem is not really related with cocoon but I have to develop a web application with cocoon so maybe somebody can give me an idea.

What I need to do is to have inside the same form 4 different data that come from different view or query in the db. What I thought is divide the window in 4 areas with the <div>. The problem is that the data that come from the db should be in tabellar view, so what I need is to have a system to scroll the data up&down for every area.

Do you have any suggestion? (a part applet)

Thanx in advance
Regards

Roberto

Re: Maybe OT...

Posted by Roberto <rm...@montefiore.ch>.
Ralph, you gave me the idea that I was waiting for :-)

Thanx
Regards
Roberto

Re: Maybe OT...