Posted to user@struts.apache.org by pe...@gmx.net on 2003/05/30 12:26:07 UTC

[Struts Workflow] Who is using it?

I have found Matthias Bauer's struts workflow extension and it looks like it
is right what I was looking for. I would like to know, who is actively using
it and whether you found it useful. Anybody willing to share his experience?

Thanks, Pete

RE: mail list attachment problem

Posted by Mark Galbreath <ma...@qat.com>.
I'm attached.  Or is that "touched...."

Posted by Erik Price <ep...@ptc.com>.

Erik Price wrote:

> All attachments are banned.

I thought.  But I was wrong.

Erik

Re: mail list attachment problem

Posted by Erik Price <ep...@ptc.com>.

Vijay Pawar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am pretty new to this mailing list. I  am trying to send a .doc
> attachment. Although my email program is showing mail sent sucessfully :)
> I do not see the attachment in the mail.
>
> Please let me know weather .doc attachments are banned in this mailing list.

All attachments are banned.

Erik

mail list attachment problem

Re: [Struts Workflow] Who is using it?

Posted by Matthias Bauer <Ma...@livinglogic.de>.
I know of about 30 people having me contacted directly for questions
since May 15, when version 1.0.0 of the extension came out. All of them
seemed to be very much willing to use the extension in their projects.

Before Version 1.0.0 there were about 400 downloads per month for about
half a year (did not track it back further). Since Version 1.0.0 came
out, the hits and downloads have roughly doubled.

And certainly me and my collegues use the extension in our projects... ;-)

--- Matthias