Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Drasko Kokic <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/18 15:04:00 UTC

NEED HELP (was: util.xsl not found problem)

Has anybody fixed this problem with Cocoon 1.8.2 on
Tomcat 3.3 ???
If not than I will try to fix it myself.  Any help is
very appreciated.

--- Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com> wrote:
> Hi Trevor:
>
> You need to check the location of the logicsheet
> (processor.xsp.logicsheet.util.java =
> resource://<path>) in
> cocoon.properties. I've had several occasions where
> I simply had to
> change "resource://" to "file://" and point to the
> where they were in
> the Cocoon 1.8.2 distribution. Not that it is the
> right way, of course,
> but I was in a hurry & didn't have time to figure
> out why.
>
> Lajos
> www.galatea.com
>

> Tegid wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > 	I installed Tomcat 3.2.3 and Cocoon 1.8.2 with
> the cocoon jars in
> > the tomcat/lib/common directory.  However, when I
> attempt to access the
> > Cocoon sample xml pages I get:
> >
> > java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading
> logicsheet at

resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/util.xsl
> due to
> > java.lang.Exception: Resource not found or
> retrieving error.
> > at

org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.init(XSPProcessor.java:302)
> > at

org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:109)
> > at

org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java:80)

http://personals.yahoo.com