Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Krishna Mohan Meduri[Temp]" <Kr...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/11/14 22:50:11 UTC

[BUG] with setSystemId of javax.xml.transform.sax.TemplatesHandler

Here is a problem:

setSystemId method of TemplatesHandler doesn't work properly if I have relative
URIs in an xsl file.

If I use the following, it works:
InputSource is =
	new InputSource(new FileInputStream(file that uses relative uri)
is.setSystemId(Absolutepath with scheme)
parse(is)

But, When I use the following, it doesn't work:
TemplatesHandler thandler = saxTFactory.newTemplatesHandler();
thandler.setSystemId(Absolutepath with scheme);
reader.setContentHandler(thandler);
InputSource is =
	new InputSource(new FileInputStream(file that uses relative uri));
reader.parse(is);

Krishna.
========