Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Matt Madhavan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/23 23:51:45 UTC

Maven Felix Plugin question on <_wab>src/main/WebContent/ tag

Hello,
Currently I have configured the instructions for my Maven Felix Plugin as
follows:

<instructions>
<Web-ContextPath>/itsobank</Web-ContextPath>
<Bundle-SymbolicName>${pom.artifactId}</Bundle-SymbolicName>
<Private-Package>com.xxx.osgi.samples.bank.web.*,
!com.xxx.osgi.samples.bank.web.internal</Private-Package>
<Export-Package>!com.hcsc.itf.osgi.samples.bank.web.*</Export-Package>
*<_wab>src/main/WebContent/</_wab>*
</instructions>

I can pretty much move all the instructions to the osgi.bnd file except the
*<_wab> *tag. Is there any way I can do that or may be I'm not following
correct syntax!

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Matt

Re: Maven Felix Plugin question on <_wab>src/main/WebContent/ tag

Posted by Matt Madhavan <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ha,
Thx!

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.