Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2012/09/13 19:44:16 UTC

User meetup on 10/29?

The folks at wizecommerce have kindly offered to host a meetup down in
San Mateo on the evening of 10/29.

Are you all up for a user meetup at the end of October after Hadoop World?

If so, I'll stick it up in meetup.

If you are interested in presenting, write me off list and we'll get
you signed up.

Thanks,
St.Ack

Re: User meetup on 10/29?

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello Arati,

  We have many such groups in Bangalore. You can search for these groups on
meetup.com or Linkedin. I also have one such group that you can visit here
:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Beginning-Hadoop-Ecosystem-4547204?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

In case you are interested in joining it, just send the request and i'll
approve that.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Re: User meetup on 10/29?