Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Fan Liya <li...@apache.org> on 2022/03/11 13:08:48 UTC

[HELP][Release 1.30.0]

Hi all,

When preparing a release build, I ran the command according to the document
[1]:

*./gradlew prepareVote -Prc=2 -Pasf -Pasf.git.pushRepositoryProvider=GITBOX*

Then I got the following error message:

*Build calcite FAILURE reason:    Execution failed for task ':pushRcTag':
      Caused by: org.eclipse.jgit.api.errors.TransportException:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/calcite.git
<https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/calcite.git>: not authorized*

However, when I remove the last command line argument:

*./gradlew prepareVote -Prc=2 -Pasf*

It seemed to finish successfully.

Is this expected?
Thank you in advance.

Best,
Liya Fan

[1] https://calcite.apache.org/docs/howto.html#making-a-release-candidate

Re: [HELP][Release 1.30.0]

Posted by Fan Liya <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stamatis,

Thanks a lot for your kind help and precious time.
I am in UTC+8, and available today (2022-03-21) between 10:00 and 14:00 UTC.

Hi Jess,

The time slot you proposed is OK for me. I am afraid it is not
convenient for people in UTC+1.

Anyway, please propose another time slot if it is not convenient for
you. Thanks.

Best,
Liya Fan

Jess Balint <jb...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月21日周一 06:27写道: