Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/28 16:36:11 UTC

Issue in Datanode (using CDH4.1.2)

Hi All,
  I am facing on strange issue, That is In a cluster having 1k machine  i
could able to start and stop
NN,DN,JT,TT,SSN. But the problem is  under Name node  Web-URL
it is showing only one  datanode . I tried to connect node through ssh also
it was working file and i have  assigned NNURL: port  in core-site
http://namenode:50070

Again I have checked with datanode logs,  and I got the message like this:

2013-02-28 06:59:01,652 WARN
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.DataNode: Problem connecting to
server: hadoophost1/192.168.1.1:54310
2013-02-28 06:59:07,660 INFO org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client: Retrying connect
to server: hadoophost1/192.168.1.1:54310. Already tried 0 time(s); retry
policy is RetryUpToMaximumCountWithFixedSleep(maxRetries=10, sleepTime=1
SECONDS)

Regards,
samir.

Re: Issue in Datanode (using CDH4.1.2)

Posted by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.
few more things

Same setup was working in Ubuntu machine(Dev cluster), only failing under
CentOS 6.3(prod Cluster)

Posted by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.
few more things

Posted by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.