Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> on 2012/05/01 16:11:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache MRUnit 0.9.0-incubating released

The Apache MRUnit team is pleased to announce the release of MRUnit
0.9.0-incubating from the Apache Incubator.

This is the fourth release of Apache MRUnit, a Java library that helps
developers unit test Apache Hadoop map reduce jobs.

The release is available here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/mrunit/

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRUNIT/fixforversion/12316360

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at

http://incubator.apache.org/mrunit/

The Apache MRUnit Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache MRUnit 0.9.0-incubating released

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Yeah I thought about that, then since there is a link to our webpage
which features the blog post I thought not?  I think since we are
writing the blog, let's include it...

Brock

Posted by Jim Donofrio <do...@gmail.com>.