Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by thetis-lmp <lm...@thetis-apps.com> on 2015/09/11 13:24:47 UTC

Anyone working on the spring event component?

I want to consume Spring application events that are fired on transaction
commit. This feature was introduced in Spring 4.2. Ideally I would like to
set up a route like this:

from("spring-event://MyApplicationEvent?phase=afterCommit")......

Does that make sense? Is anybody working on something like this?

Re: Anyone working on the spring event component?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Nobody is working on this. You are welcome to log a JIRA. And if
possible work on this. Mind that camel-spring supports Spring 4.1 and
4.0.x still. So any changes must be able to work on those versions
too.

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 1:24 PM, thetis-lmp <lm...@thetis-apps.com> wrote:
> I want to consume Spring application events that are fired on transaction
> commit. This feature was introduced in Spring 4.2. Ideally I would like to
> set up a route like this:
>
> from("spring-event://MyApplicationEvent?phase=afterCommit")......
>
> Does that make sense? Is anybody working on something like this?

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus
Camel in Action 2nd edition:
https://www.manning.com/books/camel-in-action-second-edition