Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2015/07/25 02:32:46 UTC

docker and cloud images

Igniters,

I have noticed that Docker and Cloud images have not been updated since
6/25. Do they need to be updated for every release, or do they download the
latest Ignite release automatically?

https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/download.html#docker

D.

Re: docker and cloud images

Posted by Nikolay Tikhonov <nt...@gridgain.com>.
AWS and GCE images based on Docker image. I'll update documentation that is
will be more clear.

Re: docker and cloud images

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Nick,