Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2014/04/15 18:28:37 UTC

Hangout Today @ 4:00 EST

Just wanted to remind & to start a thread for organizing the hangout today.

I'll post the join & view links here later today.

Really want to focus on productive discussion & not going too long (say, 1
hour plus some setup time).

To that end:
- I'd like to *not* add to the agenda once the meeting has started. If
there's something you'd like to discuss, add it to the agenda beforehand.
This will give everyone time to think about each item beforehand, and also
determine whether or not they'd like to attend.

- Each item should have an owner. Owners are responsible for introducing
the topic, and ideally presenting a doc of prioritized list of discussion
points.

I've moved the agenda from the wiki to a Google Doc, so that:
- People can comment on the agenda beforehand
- It can be used to take notes during the meeting

I've update the link to it from:
https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/Google%20Hangout%20Discussion%20Notes#preview

Direct link here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rHo-LXNNBnYVqEmLrZ35aEEmrcxVQX0TDWgoQGY2Jt4/edit#