Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 王乾元 <wq...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/05 02:44:35 UTC

[Vote] Release Apache Weex (Incubating) 0.26.0-RC1

Hi, the Weex community.

I am going to call a vote for release Apache Weex (Incubating) 0.26.0-RC1

   - Git tag for this Release:  0.26.0-RC1
   - The source tarball could be found at :
   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.26.0/RC1/apache-weex-incubating-0.26.0-RC1-src.tar.gz
   - The signature of the source tarball could be found at :
   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.26.0/RC1/apache-weex-incubating-0.26.0-RC1-src.tar.gz.asc
   - The SHA-512 checksum of the source tarball could be found at :
   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.26.0/RC1/apache-weex-incubating-0.26.0-RC1-src.tar.gz.sha512
   - The source tarball is signed with Key:
   CCEFD4B69782450DE173FB5FC7286E03F6E02FBC, which could be found in the key
   file:

*ChangeLog about this version:*
*Features*

   - Support arm64 & ndk18 on Android platform.
   - Android JSC Runtime refactor.
   - Android & iOS multi-size screen & rotation support.
   - Background JS thread on iOS.
   - Log module on iOS and Android to support redirection.
   - Synchronous call of component methods.
   - Unified C++ log system of WeexCore.

*Main Bugfix*

   - Animation module crash on iOS.
   - RTL layout crash on iOS.
   - NSTimer not removed by WXTimerModule on iOS.
   - Occasionally showing placeholder instead of main image on iOS.
   - Animation end progress error on iOS.
   - Some NPE issues on Android.
   - Closing fd multiple times on Android IPC.
   - box-shadow crash protection on Android.
   - GPU texture size overflow protection on Android.
   - Weexcore.so loading failure problem on Android.

One can build the binary from source according to
https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/blob/0.26.0-RC1/HOW-TO-BUILD.md#build-all-by-script

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, until we get enough
votes. Please vote on releasing this RC.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Re: [Vote] Release Apache Weex (Incubating) 0.26.0-RC1

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
-1 (binding)

Sorry, thanks for your excellent work, but I must give a *-1* vote.

The file listed below is copied from Boost under MIT License, but not
listed in LICENSE file.

   - weex_core/Source/js_runtime/utils/base64.hpp

The file listed below is a copied from Chromium under MIT License as
mentioned in LICENSE file, but they are added Apache License 2.0 by
mistake, the license header of these file should be the same as
https://github.com/chromium/chromium/tree/master/third_party/modp_b64

   - weex_core/Source/base/base64/modp_base64/modp_b64_data.h
   - weex_core/Source/base/base64/modp_base64/modp_b64.h

The following files seems to be work of our own(Apache Weex), there is no
reason to list them in the LICENSE file. Please remove them from LICENSE
file:

   - weex_core/Source/base/base64/base64.cpp
   - weex_core/Source/base/base64/base64.h

BTW, I also checked the following things, which is fine to me:

   - The signature and hash are good.
   - Can compile from source

Best Regards,
YorkShen