Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/12/27 09:56:37 UTC

Demos will stop to get more memory

Hi,

I have asked the infra team to increase our demos VM memory from 4GB to 5GB (because of the Gradle wrappers). They agreed and will proceed soon.
Since I might be absent at this moment to restart manually the instances, you will maybe face an outage.

Jacques

Re: Demos will stop to get more memory

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, that sounds good to me. I'll do that.

BTW we have now 8GB and are already using 5.8GB today :)

The config for demo-*.ofbiz.apache.org aren\u2019t working yet.

Jacques

Le 27/12/2016 � 18:13, Jacopo Cappellato a �crit :

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

--