Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Hung D. Viet" <di...@epiqus.com> on 2001/11/01 03:50:04 UTC

RE: Weblogic 6.0 EJB and SOAP

As far as i know, WLS has its own class loader, thus after you deployed your
EJB it knows where to load your class up. However, Soap loads a class by
searching thru the classpath, hence the simple way is to add the path to
your jar file into classpath, or a more complicated way is to write class
loader for your need.

my 2 cents ...

cheers,
Hung