Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/09 07:48:55 UTC

[discuss] rename the subproject iotdb-quality to udf-library

Hi all,

In Nov 2021, we accepted iotdb-quality library as a subproject for
providing time series quality function in UDF format [1].

However, we can see the library contains many functions not only for the
data quality but also for many other calculations on timeseries such as
FFT, correlation analysis, etc..

Therefore, I'd like to call a vote to rename the subproject from
iotdb-quality to udf-library.

How do you think?

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/c8xdb51rd4bgyg7z7dbq3j11nfq758hc
 Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: [discuss] rename the subproject iotdb-quality to udf-library

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.
+1
Jialin Qiao

Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月14日周一 15:28写道: