Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jack Adams <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/14 19:18:50 UTC

CForms Editor/ JCR / 1.4 status

Hi All,

I am evaluating Lenya for a project, and I would like
to know roughly when 1.4 will be released and will 1.4
have JCR support?

Also is the CForms Editor currently part of 1.2.3 or
is it scheduled for 1.4?

Best regards,

Jack

Re: CForms Editor/ JCR / 1.4 status

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Jack Adams wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am evaluating Lenya for a project, and I would like
> to know roughly when 1.4 will be released and will 1.4
> have JCR support?

we hope to be able to have 1.4 alpha 1 out in a couple weeks. after
that, stabilization towards 1.4

it looks like we will take the JCR sitetree from the sandbox and apply
it to 1.4 as well.

> Also is the CForms Editor currently part of 1.2.3 or
> is it scheduled for 1.4?

it is currently an experiment to determine a future editor api. if it
proves useful, i would expect it to become part of both 1.2x and 1.4