Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Shabada, Gnaneshwer" <sh...@toysrus.com> on 2006/03/27 18:46:26 UTC

JSF real world examples

Hello,
Can someone point me to some real world websites/applications that have
successfully implemented JSF framework? I tried googling but no luck..Any
help is appreciated.

Thank you
Gnan Shabada

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to EmailAdmin@toysrus.com.
Toys "R" Us, Inc.

Re: JSF real world examples

Posted by Mark Lowe <me...@gmail.com>.
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Companies_Using_MyFaces

Might me handy..

Re: Missing application web.xml

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 3/27/06, Marisol Opreni <ma...@patagonia-tech.com> wrote:

> Hi!
> When I startup Tomcat it says:
>
> INFO: Missing application web.xml, using defaults only
>
> StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/adss.licen
> sing.core]
>
> My web.xml is in WEB-INF folder.
> What am I doing wrong??

This is really a question for the Tomcat user list ... but if you're using
Windows one thing to check is that the directory name is *really* "WEB-INF"
and the filename is *really* "web.xml".  Java is, in general, case sensitive
about filenames.

If this doesn't address it, I'd suggest asking the Tomcat folks.  Mailling
list info is at [1].

Tanx!
> Marisol.

Craig