Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Laurent Michenaud <lm...@adeuza.fr> on 2005/04/27 11:29:35 UTC

Versioning & Acl via Webdav

I want to manipulate Acl and Versioning in Slide but

from another webapp ( and maybe from another server ).

So, I can't use directly the slide API.

I have looked at Projector. I can create user/role using it,

but I don't think I can manipulate Acl and Versioning with it

How can I do ?

Is it possible to send Webdav requests to slide to manipulate

Versioning & Acl ?

RE: Versioning & Acl via Webdav

Posted by Miguel Figueiredo <mf...@maisis.pt>.
Hello Larent,

 Yes you can: you only need to use slide's client API.

Best regards,
Miguel

 I'm watching you!