Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by mo...@tcs.com on 2006/11/10 11:17:35 UTC

Help for and

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can align <h:selectBooleanCheckbox> and
<h:selectOneMenu> to center in a <h:column> tag in jsf page

Monika Malik
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: monika.m@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: t:collapsiblePanel : is client side togglling possible?

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

collapsible panel does not support client side switching, but there
are other components which can be used:

http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-20061201/dojo/titlepanejsfonly.jsf

http://example.irian.at/example-sandbox-20061201/accordionPanel.jsf

These two are sandbox components;

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

t:collapsiblePanel : is client side togglling possible?

How to use accesskey in command button?

Posted by Mr Arvind Pandey <ar...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi all,

   Waht is use of accesskey in h:commandButton ? Can
anyone give me an example for this?

Regards....
Arvind

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

Re: help for accesskey in command button

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.
Hi Arvind,

Maybe these wiki pages can give you some help.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/SubmitOnEvent
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/SubmitPageOnValueChange

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.

Re: Help for and

Posted by Mr Arvind Pandey <ar...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi,

    You would be using either <h:dataTable> or
<t:dataTable> and inside that u r using <h:colum>. for
dataTable we have attributes like columnClasses
etc....

   u can use columnClasses attribute of dataTable to
refer to style class.

regards..
Arvind Pandey

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/