Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Helena Borak <xh...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/20 23:01:54 UTC

Pull Request - CAY-1267

Hi,

I'm new in Cayenne's community. I've solved one of minor issues from jira.
I would be grateful if somebody checked whether my pull request at GitHub
could be merged to project. https://github.com/apache/cayenne/pull/66

Regards,

Helena Borak

Re: Pull Request - CAY-1267

Posted by Helena Borak <xh...@gmail.com>.
That's great. I'm really happy that my little help is useful :)
Thank you for fast reply.

Re: Pull Request - CAY-1267

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.

Re: Pull Request - CAY-1267