Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io> on 2017/10/26 15:33:17 UTC

Wrong encoding

Hello,

I have this URL that says according to parsechecker it has Content-Type=text/html; charset=windows-1252, which is incorrect. There is also Content-Type=text/html; charset=utf-8 in the metadata, which i do find in the HTML, at least i see <meta charset="utf-8">. This is Nutch 1.14-SNAPSHOT.

But anyway, the text extracted is completely messed up, not all, but most accents are unreadable.

No idea, do you have any?

Many thanks,
Markus

https://www.aarstiderne.com/frugt-groent-og-mere/mixkasser

RE: Wrong encoding

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Note: setting parser.character.encoding.default to UTF-8 doesn't work.

Many thanks,
Markus

RE: Wrong encoding

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Update: the problem occurs only in the TikaParser!

Ideas?
Markus