Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Chaim Turkel <ch...@behalf.com> on 2018/11/27 14:37:41 UTC

contributor in the Beam

Hi,
  I have added a few features to the MongoDbIO and would like to add
them to the project.
I have read https://beam.apache.org/contribute/
I have added a jira user, what do i need to do next?

chaim

--

Loans are funded by
FinWise Bank, a Utah-chartered bank located in Sandy,

Re: contributor in the Beam

Posted by Chaim Turkel <ch...@behalf.com>.
i have created the pull request:
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/7148

Re: contributor in the Beam

Posted by Chaim Turkel <ch...@behalf.com>.
done, thanks

Re: contributor in the Beam

Posted by Chaim Turkel <ch...@behalf.com>.
Hi,
  I have another pull request on MongoIO:
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/7256
thanks
chaim

Re: contributor in the Beam

Posted by Chaim Turkel <ch...@behalf.com>.
can you please merge https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/7162

Re: contributor in the Beam

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: contributor in the Beam

Posted by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com>.
I just triggered a rerun of the test.

Hint: each check is followed by the trigger phrase that will rerun that
check.

Re: contributor in the Beam

Posted by Chaim Turkel <ch...@behalf.com>.

Re: contributor in the Beam